COVID Procedures for Parent Child Coalition Programs at Westwood Community Church
We will be doing our part to safeguard our collective health by implementing the following procedures as they relate to COVID-19.
Procedures for Parent Child Coalition Programs at Westwood Community Church
- Entrance to the building is restricted to the main doors facing Westwood Dr. Entrance and Exit doors are indicated with signage.
- Hand sanitization is required upon entry to the building. Sanitization stations are available at the entrance door and throughout the building.
- All participants will be asked screening questions at the door. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you will be asked to refrain from entering the building until you can answer “no” to all of the questions.
- Social distancing of two meters is to be adhered to at all times with the exception of members who reside in the same household.
- Non-medical masks or face coverings are requiredfor adults and encouraged for children. Children under 2 yrs. are not required to wear masks.
- Families must go directly to and from the entrance into the gym. (use of any other space is not allowed). No loitering in the hallway will be permitted. Families must leave the building immediately following their time slot.
- Bring your own water bottles as the water fountains are no longer operational. Snacks can no longer be shared outside your family.
- If programs have to be cancelled or temporarily suspended, we will do our best to notify you and post a notice on the doors.
- Participants are encouraged to use the Manitoba Health COVID-19 Screening Tool at: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick. The ongoing health and wellbeing of all community participants continues to be our top priority.